I was on holiday in France and on one of the days I had to stay in the chalet and revise (boo) while my family went shopping. They asked me if there was anything that I wanted and said that I would like a burgundyish (if thats even a word) nail varnish, and this is what they came up with and I thought that i would do a quick review...
- It only needed ONE coat!!! The pigment really was amazing!
- The nail varnish was touch dry within less than 5 minutes
- The colour is really nice as well
- They last quite a while without chipping
- Although it was touch dry I'm less that 5 minutes it took a lot longer to become fully dry (even 3 hours after painting them I got hair lines in them when I went to bed!)
- I know it's a really dark colour so I should expect it, but even with a base coat on it still stained my nails a reddish colour :(
Overall though it was a really good product! I can forgive it for staining my nails, that's the price you have to pay for awesome nails! And I can forgive it for taking forever to fully dry, but if I was wearing it for a special occasion I would probably put it on the day before to be on the safe side.
Hey, why not follow me on bloglovin! :D