Monday 3 August 2015

What's in my Makeup Bag Part 2 - Eyes

This is part 2 of ‘what’s in my makeup bag’ (Click here for part 1). For me, eyes are the most important part of a makeup look and I love trying out new looks. I have makeup in my bag that can be used for every occasion to create a variety of looks.



MUA Eyeliner in Black and White
I don’t use these very much however the white eyeliner is perfect at brightening my eyes if I've had a late night, and I use the black eyeliner on the outer third of my water line for a night out.

Binky Mascara
My sister and I bought this last year at the Birmingham Clothes Road Show. I loved it but my sister didn’t so gave me hers. This mascara is perfect for me as it separates each lash and builds volume. 

Collection Fast Stoke Eyeliner
I’ve loved this liquid eyeliner for years, I've tried others but this one creates the best line, I do however have to do two layers to make the line black enough but I find it so much easier to use than other eyeliners.

So Susan Dual Brow Powder
I bought this the same day I got the Binky Mascara at the Clothes Road Show, I only use this if I have a darker eye look going on. I use the darker shade over Rimmel Brow This Way and this creates the perfect shade for me.

Jordana Easyliner in Blue Devine
This is a bit of a weird thing for me to have in my makeup bag as I don’t use it much at all, but sometimes I'm just in the mood for a bit of blue eyeliner, so this is useful to have in my bag.

Seventeen Waterproof Mascara
As a normal mascara this is perfect at building volume and separating lashes. I would say it's more water resistant rather than water proof. If I spend more than an hour in the pool and I'm swimming underwater it tends to flake off.

Rimmel Brow This Way
My eyebrows are sooo pale and this brow gel is the perfect shade for me as it’s not too dark but it means that my eyebrows can actually be seen.

MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette
This is by far my favourite eyeshadow palette, I use it every day and you can create loads of different looks with it. I'm sure the naked palettes are as amazing as everyone says they are but I don’t have a spare £40 lying around to spend on one, especially when I’m perfectly happy with this one.



So that’s it! That’s everything I like to keep in my makeup bag. The content of my bag does tend to change throughout the year so I might do an updated post at some point. 

What are your makeup bag essentials?

Why not follow me on Bloglovin?


8 comments:

  1. Wondering if I should buy the MUA palette but you make it sound so irresistable <3

    http://marynmakeup.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, love the look of that palette! My must have is Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose’s Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll have to take a look at the Maybelline master precise eyeliner next time I'm in superdrug

      Delete
  3. I love seeing others makeup, I want to try the Mua palette and the rimmel brow gel! Great post!

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'd defo recommend them both!

      Delete
  4. I love seeing what others have in their makeup bag. My essential is the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara! Great post ♥

    marissalev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it as well!!! I've heard lots of people say good things about Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

      Delete