Saturday 28 June 2014

Favourite Quotes #2

One of my most well received posts on my blog is my favourite quotes post so I thought I'd do an updated version!

Image sourced from google images

'If you've never fallen off your horse you haven't been riding long enough.'

This reminds me that everyone fails at some point and also reminds me that I should constantly try to push myself to achieve greater despite the fear of failing.



'Think of your inner voice as a radio station playing inside your head. You can change the channel; this is your radio and you can choose what you want to listen to. Be sure to tune in to an empowering and uplifting network rather than a negative or depressing one.'

This was from an article in the You magazine written by Sharron Lowe. The whole article was inspirational; however this quote was the best. It's about having a positive mental attitude and how you have the power to influence your thoughts and as a result change your future for the better.


'If the facts don't fit the story, change the facts' -Albert Einstein

In a way you can relate this to life; if things in your life aren't going great or aren't making you happy, then change them!


'Looking at yourself in the mirror isn't exactly a study of life' - Lauren Bacall
I really love this quote as I think that sometime people get too focused on the way they look rather than realising that your personality is much more important.


'If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door' - Milton Berle
This kind of has the same implications that Einstein’s quote does; you hae the power to change out comes simply by taking opportunities.

Follow my blog on Bloglovin!!! You won't regret it!




1 comment:

  1. Great post,love!You have an amazing blog.Following you now via GFC,hope you’ll do the same!
    xoxo Antonella!!

    ReplyDelete