Tuesday 22 April 2014

Tuesday Beauty Tip #1

I thought that every Tuesday I might share with you a quick beauty tip and call it 'Tuesday Beauty Tip' inventive right! Haha so here's the first one-

The best treatment for stubborn spots is to apply a mixture of sudocrem and toothpaste.

 
Sudocrem is awesome for getting rid of spots and toothpaste is also great for getting rid of spots, so you can use them separately or even better mix them together. I thought that any toothpaste would work however my sister has informed me that the toothpaste has to include fluoride as a main ingredient.
 
 
Follow me on bloglovin to stay up to date!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello hun,
    This is very lovely post,love reading your blog!
    Maybe we could follow each other,let me know on my blog?

    ReplyDelete